Subscribe today and get 60% off n+1 contributor Daniel Schlozman’s timely book When Movements Anchor Parties.
Print + Digital
Get a print and digital subscription to n+1 and 60% off When Movements Anchor Parties. And read No President.
Praise for When Movements Anchor Parties
- “For a guide on how activists have worked inside politics (or failed to do so), along with the dangers and benefits that come with it, this book is essential.”
—Nikil Saval, coeditor of n+1 and author of Cubed
- “A brilliant and beautifully crafted scholarly study destined to join the pantheon of classics in American political development.”
—Thomas E. Mann, coauthor of It’s Even Worse Than It Looks
What You Get
- Access to the complete digital archive, including back issues
- Read new issues before they’re available in print
- Three print issues sent to your home ($14.95 at the bookstore)
- A copy of When Movements Anchor Parties for $11.98 ($29.95 at the bookstore)
- Free admission to parties and events